Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 15
· Minimum of 1 primary source (from artist)
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, select and address one of the following options:
Option 1: Choose a work to discuss from one genre that interprets a work from another genre.
· Include the title, artist, and description of both works.
· Examine how the artist of the second work captured the subject or story of the first.
· Support your point(s) with a statement from the second artist that discusses the influence, reasoning, or interpretation of the original work on the second work.
Click on the following link for examples:
Option 2: Choose a work that is interdisciplinary (incorporates two or more disciplines), such as Hamilton from our lesson this week.
· Include the title and artist(s).
· Examine the genres that are intermingled to create the work.
· How effective is the blending of genres in the work?
· Why do you think the artist used different disciplines in the work?
· Support your point(s) with a statement from the artist and one from a critic.
Option 3: Choose a work of art from any genre that depicts or tells the story of a real life event from any time period, such as The Consecration of the Emperor Napoleon and the Coronation of Empress Joséphine on December 2, 1804 by Jacques Louis David.
· Include the title and the artist and some background of the event.
· What is the relationship between the work of art and the event?
· Did the artist depict the event accurately?
· Does the artist make changes regarding the event? If so, why do you think the artist made these changes?
· Examine the artist’s message in the depiction.
· Support your point(s) with a statement from the artist.
Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside source)
· APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more