1) Identify the ethical problem, issue, or dilemma in the topical area you have chosen from those listed below.
2)Understand the dilemma of ethics as it is applied to environmental decisions (i.e., the issues of sustainability/green engineering).
3) Prepare an analysis of the effect of ethical decisions related to the topical issue chosen.
4) Evaluate how you would approach the same ethical dilemma (situation) as compared to how societies (communities) are currently addressing the issue.
The purpose of this paper is to expose students to the issue of ethical decisions and the impact the consideration of ethical practices could have on the environmental decision making process.
Using all appropriate sources, research one of the following topics:
1. The disposal of a “slightly” hazardous waste by a large corporation in an economically depressed neighborhood.
2. The underground disposal of hazardous materials in geological structures such as salt domes.
3. The construction of a single national repository for low-level radioactive waste.
4. The use of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) the geologic formation in order to increase productivity.
5. The application of mass tort litigation in environmental exposure cases (e.g. Times Beach, PG&E (a.k.a.Erin Brockovich), Love Canal, Valley of the Drums, etc.)
6. The taking of personal property to protect the environment (takings).
7. The introduction of biologically altered products into agricultural products for human consumption.
8. Allowing residents to return to an area that are known to be prone to flooding after a disaster.
Submit a 600 word (minimum) essay analyzing the ethical problem posed by the topic you chose. In the paper you should:
a. Identify what is the ethical problem or issue.
b. Select an ethical theory with which to address the topic.
c. Provide a clear statement indicating what you believe the person who must make an ethical decision, in your case, should do.
d. Provide support and justification for your position.
e. Properly document the references and citations for your paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more