Do a case analysis for the case mentioned below. Make certain that the report covers all the major elements of the case. It should indicate clearly which case has been analyzed, the Private Sector, the Public Sector or the Critical Infrastructure.
Make sure to follow APA style. Please make sure the submission is 2 – 3 pages in length and meet the minimum APA formatting guidelines:
• 12-pt, Times New Roman font • Double-spaced • 1” margins on all sides • Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally. • Reference Section: APA formatting guidelines. Be sure to include at least three reference sources.
• In-text citations
Critical Infrastructure Case Study:
Power plants are an important part of critical infrastructure and local, state,
and national economies. Therefore, power plants need deep and multilayered
access controls due to concerns over physical security. There are a number of
sensitive areas that must be secured, and various employees need different
levels of access to these locations. At a plant in the upper Midwest, this
access is handled with identity badges that include images of the user and an
RFID with the user’s access rights.
The RFID handles access through multiple levels. There is a security
checkpoint at the entrance to the parking lot and at the entrance to the
building. Both points require a badge to enter. From there, the badge allows
personnel to enter the facilities they are authorized to enter. It also acts as
“something you have” for multipoint authentication onto secure systems.
These are all standard functions for an RFID badge system.
The badges also have an automatic deactivation feature, which is useful for
certain personnel. Maintenance personnel, for example, do not have enhanced
access and do not require access to secured areas of the site. However, the
maintenance team may need access to any area of the facility regardless of its
sensitivity in the case of a breakdown or special project. To allow for this, the
badges can be granted access rights that decay over time. This allows for
temporary access to secure areas that is then automatically revoked over a
number of hours or days. This lowers administrative time and reduces the risk
of human error in rights assignment.
The Eight Sections of a Case Study:
• Synopsis/Executive Summary – outlining the purpose of the case study, a description of research, a broad outline of the issues and findings, and the theory being used
• Analysis – which identifies the problems in the case and is supported by factual evidence
• Discussion – summarizing the major problems, which identifies alternative solutions to these problems; it should briefly outline each alternative solution, and then evaluate the advantages/disadvantages of each
• Conclusion – it should sum up the main points gathered from findings and the discussions
• Recommendations – explaining what alternative solutions should be adopted to solve the problem, briefly justifying these solutions in a persuasive manner. In this section, integration of theory pertinent to the coursework is most appropriate
• Implementation – explaining what should be done, by whom and when
• References – used in the case study
• Appendices – may be used to note any original data relating to the study that may have interrupted the flow of the main body
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more